An international marketing consultancy for an interconnected world.
Marketing a product or service to an international population requires a deep understanding of the target group's language, culture, and political and economic situations.
Seth Mason, the former President of Vida Latina newspaper and Publisher of ECOMINOES.com, knows business, economics and geopolitics, and Latin America and the U.S. Hispanic community. Whether you're in need of strategic planning, product management, project management, or translation services, Seth can connect you with the Spanish-speaking world.
- Target market research and analysis
- Product management from introduction to maturity
- Project management from cradle to grave
- Due diligence
- English/Spanish document translation (tested by Elance)
- Event planning and management
- Liaison services with Spanish-speaking clientele
- On-site/off-site availability, domestically or internationally
- 12 years experience working in Latin American markets
- 10 years entrepreneurial experience
- B.S. International Business, B.A. Spanish, M.B.A. Marketing
- Member of the Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce